Welcome to Bike The Falls Tours!
Due to Covid-19, we are closed for the season.
We are the original bike touring company for visitors looking to explore the Niagara Falls – Bridal Veil Falls, American Falls, Horseshoe Falls, as well, and other hidden islands, the Upper Rapids, and the Niagara Gorge. Spectacular viewing points and photo opportunities, up close and personal. Explore our site to learn more about our tours, and how to book one today!
Book a Tour Today!
Booking Tours 7 Days a Week:
Closed for the season, thank you for your business! If you are planning your 2019 travel you can book NOW! Season opens May4th, 2019!
- Tour times with a professional tour guide: Daily: 10:00am & 2:00pm and 6:00pm available Monday through Thursday
- 2 – 3 hours per tour. This is a leisurely paced tour with plenty of stops and opportunities to get off the bikes to sight-see, explore and take pictures!
- We provide the bikes and helmets!
- 8 people maximum per tour. If you have a party over 8 people or need special accommodations including time adjustments, please call (716) 463-7453 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tips for your tour:
- Carry a small backpack or sling bag to carry your belongings and some water.
- There are not bathrooms on our premises
- A little past halfway in the tour there is a stop where you can use a restroom and get snacks or water
Visit all of the following locations:
- Three Sisters Islands
- Goat Island
- The Niagara Gorge
- Upper River Rapids
- Terrapin Point
- Horseshoe Falls
- Special photo opportunity with famous inventor
- And much more!
Booking with us is the best way to get up close to Niagara Falls and reach places that you can’t see by car and don’t know how to get to on foot! Riding with one of our tour guides is fun, informative, and will guarantee that you will not miss any must-see locations.
We are open every day with appointments online from mid May until November 1st (weather permitting).
Reservations online recommended, but walk-ins welcome, if space is available.
Where to Find Us!
Bike the Falls Tours
1 Prospect Street
Corner at Old Falls Street
Niagara Falls, NY 14303
- Located on Old Falls Street side, opposite of the Comfort Inn The Pointe hotel.
- Once in the area, follow the signs
- Street Parking and Public Parking is available.